Transform! Feng Shui consultations can be performed on any space that you would like to nurture and support you as you move toward your goals and aspirations.
A typical home consultation would consist of the following aspects:
1. A document providing you with information about Feng Shui; its history, an explanation about energy or chi, Feng Shui tools and a section on clutter will be emailed to you. It is important that you read this document so that you understand what to expect.
2. At the beginning of the initial consult, you will need to provide a diagram of the floor plan of your home drawn to scale.
3. A 60-90 minute interview and home tour. We will discuss your goals, aspirations and any blocks that you may be encountering as well as an explanation of the placement of the Bagua on your floor plan. The tour of your home will include note taking and photographing any pertinent areas. Be prepared for a thorough tour.
4. A second 60-90 minute consultation at your home. At this time you will be presented with a written report on the energy of your home, any issues and a list of possible cures and enhancements to your space as well as a chance for discussion and questions.
5. Three to four weeks after the final report, you will be encouraged to initiate a 30 minute phone conversation for any questions and clarifications resulting from the report and actions you may have taken. Further discussions will be welcomed at an hourly rate based on your requests.
An office or business consultation will follow the same structure as above however it will vary to some degree.
Fees for consultations are based on the square footage of your space. Please contact Transform! Feng Shui to discuss your needs.